nuffnang ads

CEBU ZOO

Yes, Cebu Zoo still exist.
I thought it was already close.
I was looking for a place to bring my 3 y.o son, Diego, for a day out last Saturday.
I wanted to bring him to a place other then the mall or clubhouse pool- some place new for  him.
I was searching the internet and I read a thread from a website forum about Cebu Zoo.
I used to go there when I was younger many many years ago.
I told my husband and we decided to go the next day.
Diego has never been to a zoo before except for the little zoo in Family park.



The zoo is under new management.
There wasn't as much animals as there was before- many many years ago- but was more than enough for Diego.
He enjoyed seeing animals he never saw before, some only in books or in National Geographic.
He was running around the zoo, sweating, wide-eyed looking "amazed" seeing all the animals.
He enjoyed and we were happy.



Entrance Fee:

Php 25.00 - adults
Php 10.00- child

Photos of some of the animals:







Just had a whole chicken.



We enjoyed the experience but seeing all these animals in captivity.. i don't know, it doesn't feel right. But its a zoo and animals are supposed to be in cages in a zoo.















2 comments:

  1. O my god! This is amazing. I am wondering if you mention venue where you are right now. I would really love to visit this place.
    party space nyc

    ReplyDelete