nuffnang ads

Diego's 5th Birthday ( Family Choice Restaurant- Gaisano Countrymall Banilad)

We were only thinking of giving Diego a simple 5th birthday party, dinner at home with family and frends, after we surprised him with a Hong Kong tour days before his birthday. Days after we arrived from the trip he told me that he already invited his classmates to a Dinosaur Party!!!!! We diddnt have that much choice so I crammed to organize a Dinosaur Party. His birthday falls on December and knowing how difficult its is to find a caterer or a party venue on this month, we usually book 2 months in advance, but this time we diddnt have the luxury of time and do not have an impressively large budget after the recent HK trip. I went thru my previous blog about the different PARTY VENUES, called, emailed and visited and we ended up choosing Family Choice Restaurant in Gaisano Country Mall. Location wise, it is very convenient for our guests and the rate was within our budget.

If you have read my previous blogs, you will know that I have always DIYed my son's birthday parties. I find myself not satisfied with party packages and after 5 birthdays, I already have an idea of what to buy, where to buy and what to do. 

Family Choice Restaurant Gaisano Country Mall
Rate per person:
All you can eat buffet
Adult -Php 210.00
Kids-  Php 105.00

Function room charge ( free sound system) 
Php 500.00

Big room- 60 guests guarantee
Small room- 30 guests guarantee

Php 300.00 corkage for lechon.

Both rooms can be occupied for a larger number of guests.

The big advantage is we diddnt have to worry if we have food or drinks enough for all the guests, its an all you can eat buffet!!


I have limited photoshop skills but good enough to layout my the tarp and invitations by myself. This tarp measures 8x7 feet, Php 500.00.

We went simple on our decors too.

DIYed balloon columns. (tutorial HERE)
Balloon columns cost as much as Php 1200.00 per pair but these only cost me Php 400.00 not only for the columns but with the 30 stick balloons, plus labor of love of course.


Hope this helps.
If you have any questions dont hesitate to comment below.



















10 comments:

  1. Hello! Good day! Im planning to have my daughters bday here.Is the food okay?

    ReplyDelete