nuffnang ads

DIY hair color- For LESS!


I haven't done anything to my hair for almost a year, except for short trims.
I chose not to do anything to it to let it "rest" for a while.
For the past years, it has been exposed to a lot of chemicals including hair dyes.

I have tried the expensive hair colors like Loreal, Revlon etc.
I have also tried the cheapest.
And recently I tried a hair color brand that I have never tried before- BREMOD.
I bleached my hair fist and I was more than satisfied with the result.
 



I bought it from APM mall across SM Cebu. This is also sold in 138 Mall Colon.
PRICE---> Php 70.00 only!!!!
 
I chose Bremod 9.37 Light flaxen.

Color developer, Oxidizing cream 12% (for full effect), Bleach
The "BEFORE" hair. Previous hair color Revlon Strawberry blond.

 WARNING:
Bleach can severely dry hair. It is important to condition hair more often after bleaching.

 BLEACHING:

Mix the bleaching Powder with the 12% oxidizing cream in a non metal container.
oxidizing cream is also available in 6% and 9% but I chose 12% for lighter effect.

Apply on hair.

The instruction in the pack advised to leave it on hair for 15mins before rinsing, but I rinsed mine after 30minutes. (If you are unsure of your hair strength and is bleaching your hair for the first time, please follow package instructions. But if you are brave enough, leave it for more than 15minutes.)

Rinse.

My hair turned light orange after bleaching.

Dry hair. Proceed to hair color.

HAIR COLOR

Mix the color cream with the developer in a non metal container.

Apply on hair.

According to ackage instructions, leave the hair color on hair for 40-45 minutes before rinsing. I let it stay for 2 hours before rinsing. 

Rinse.

Condition.

RESULT:
With flash
Under natural light.

Based from experience, my hair becomes lighter days after coloring it. So I expect that my hair will become lighter after a few days.

All photos were taken same day after applying hair color.

All this for only


Php 130.00!!!!!!!






23 comments:

  1. HI! SAAN PO NAKAKABILI NG BLEACH POWDERR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi!

      you can buy it in pharmacies.
      watsons also sell bleach..

      Delete
  2. love the color,but pwede kng color nlng dichu? dili na ibleach?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you can but the color will not be as bright as it should be..

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there, i just tried the bremod 8.66 color, but I'm not yet satisfied w/ the result, I gues I should have bleached it for an hour?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I have a question. I've used blackening shampoo before (November 2013 if I'm not mistaken.) since I had colored my hair some sort of orange-y red. Recently, I colored my hair with light blonde something, apparently I wasn't satisfied with the result. Only my virgin hair was colored but the hair with the blackening solution was not, although it did go sort of lighter but not similar to my virgin hair. Will my hair (w/ blackening shampoo) take effect if I bleach my hair? Your reply would be a great help. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! is it okay if ill use the bleaching powder on my eyebrows? if not, what can you suggest na pwede ko ma lighten yung color ng eyebrows ko po? please email me at danickarose@yahoo.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this DIY? Is it safe to use? I’m quite afraid of trying DIY hair products because there might be side effects.
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  8. saan makabili ng bermod hair color

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, where did you buy this bremod products? thanks for reply. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, where did you buy this bremod products? thanks for reply. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where can i buy bremod hair color brown meduim

    ReplyDelete