nuffnang ads

Jonas Borces VOLUME STRAIGHT




If you want to have PERFECT straight hair, celebrity- like straight hair, you have to try
Jonas Borces VOLUME STRAIGHT 
and you will never have your hair straighten or rebonded by any other salon.

UPDATE! (Jan 29 2014)
Had my hair did 2 weeks ago. I decided to let my hair "rest" a bit so I only went for the VOLUME STRAIGHT and hair wax, no color lesser evil and paid only Php 1,300.00 for my hair 2 inches below my shoulder. 

I tried VOLUME STRAIGHT twice already with 2 years interval and I am more than satisfied. What you see (from posters and other ads, like above)  is really what you get.

My hair length is 4 inches below shoulder level and I paid only 
Php 2,500
for
VOLUME STRAIGHT
HAIR COLOR 
and 
HAIR WAX!!!!!!!

Super good deal!

Separately, hair my lenghth will only cost Php 1,000 for VOLUME STRAIGHT alone!!
Php 1,000++ for hair color and almost Php 1,000++ for hair wax.

Plus you will be taken cared of by their very friendly staff.

I highly recommend.
Hair after shampoo, conditioner, brushed and air dried. After 2 weeks of treatment.




Jonas Borces
Park Terrace Building
Nasipit, Talamban. Cebu City

from Ayala right after USCTC and Family Park before Petron Cabangcalan, Talamban

9 comments:

  1. Do you have photos to show your hair? :D

    ReplyDelete